Why We Are The Artist's Label
Truegrass Entertainment wants to help artists that are playing on a large scale take in more earnings for their hard work as well as help smaller artists performing quality music have the ability to get their music recorded and heard on a broader scale. This means possibly helping to make a band’s first recorded project that they are able to sell as they travel the roads, promoting an artist’s music to larger outlets, or pushing for digital airplay so an artist’s music is heard on a worldwide level. To do that, Truegrass Entertainment has designed different levels of recorded project options. Each option shares expenses of the finished recorded project in different ways. All options share the responsibilities of marketing and promotion between the artist and the label but the Premiere Artist options provide more recording costs paid for by the label as well as larger scale marketing. An artist is never under contract with the label for more than one recorded project. It is our hope that artists like the services provided by Truegrass Entertainment and the money they will earn with each project and want to come back to work together as they continue making great bluegrass music.
Truegrass Entertainment Artists have the option to submit a project that is already recorded for consideration or to work with the label to set the parameters for a great recorded project that the label guarantees will be put on the market.
- Play quality bluegrass or bluegrass gospel music
- Are not locked into contract for future projects- artists may be offered and can choose different recorded project contract options as they advance with their music.
- Have mechanical royalties paid by the label for all sales
- Earn royalties on CD and download sales and get paid quarterly when owed even a penny
- Receive a bonus royalty payment for a high volume of digital airplay performance royalties
- Have SoundExchange Money earned by the label applied to recoupable expenses
- Are added to the Truegrass Entertainment webpage for marketing and sales
- Share the responsibility of working to make the band a success with the label
- Have their CDs available for wholesale to retail outlets
- Get their music added to AirPlay Direct for radio station downloads
- Have their music available for download sales from such outlets as iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play
- Are included in all marketing that advertises all Truegrass Entertainment artists